The Bicester Village Shopping Collection team has put together the following list of some of the more common questions they get asked. If you have a query, concern or comment about our booking service or website that is not answered then please contact us.
Luxury is a click away.
Simply enter your email address to receive exclusive offers and invitations to events and the Private Sales.
FAQ’s – Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I book tickets for Shopping Express®?
- Tickets can be booked online: http://www.WertheimVillage.com/
- How can I cancel my booking?
- If you have booked your tickets online and wish to cancel your booking please select the HOME tab above this page and then click on MANAGE YOUR BOOKING. You will then be required to enter your e-mail address and reservation number.
If you have booked your tickets locally then you will not be able to cancel your booking online. You will need to cancel your tickets with the bus company with whom you booked your Shopping Express® tickets originally.
- How can I amend my booking?
- If you have booked your tickets online and wish to amend your booking please select the HOME tab above this page and then click on MANAGE YOUR BOOKING. You will then be required to enter your e-mail address and reservation number.
If you have booked your tickets locally then you will not be able to amend your booking online. You will need to amend your reservation with the bus company with whom you booked your Shopping Express® tickets originally.
- Will I receive tickets once I have booked them online?
- You will receive a booking confirmation by email with a booking reference number. Please use this as your “Shopping Express® Ticket” and present this at the departure point. You will also receive an SMS text message confirming your reservation, no. of tickets purchased and the booking reference number.
- Contact Us
- If you have a query, concern or comment about our booking service or website, please don't hesitate to let us know. We are constantly striving to improve our service to you. You can send our Customer Services team an email at SE@TheBicesterVillageShoppingCollection.com - our aim is to respond to you within 2 days. However, if you are experiencing problems completing a booking, we will aim to respond within 4 hours.
We'd love to hear from you.
- What is the Wertheim Village Shopping Card?
- It is a prepaid Shopping Card that can be used at participating boutiques in Wertheim Village.
- Is the Wertheim Village Shopping Card a credit card?
- No, the Shopping Card is a prepaid card that can be loaded with any value from €5 to €300 for online purchases or from €5 to €1,000 (subject to approval) when purchasing in person from the Tourist Information Centre at Wertheim Village.
- How can I purchase a Wertheim Village Shopping Card?
- You can purchase a Shopping Card online at www.WertheimVillage.com/shopping-card or in person from the Tourist Information Centre at Wertheim Village.
- How do I purchase a Wertheim Village Shopping Card online?
- To purchase the Wertheim Village Shopping Card online visit www.WertheimVillage.com and select the value and quantity of Shopping Cards you would like to order up to a maximum value of €300 per transaction. You will then be asked to supply the following information:
1. The recipient’s name
2. Your preferred delivery method – either collect in Village or post to an address in Germany (noting postage charges will apply)
3. Your billing and credit/debit card details for payment
- Is there a limit on the number of Shopping Cards I can purchase online?
- There is no limit on the number of Shopping Cards you can purchase online, however the total transaction value cannot exceed €300 per credit/debit card, per day. To purchase multiple Shopping Cards of the same value in the same transaction use the quick multi order tool by visiting www.WertheimVillage.com. Please note all cards will need to be sent to the same delivery address.
- What should I do if I am having trouble purchasing a Shopping Card online with my Visa or MasterCard?
- Make sure the expiration date on your card matches the expiration date in your bank’s system. Also, the address on your credit or debit card statement needs to be exactly the same as the one you enter on the order.
If you are still experiencing difficulties please contact Customer Services on +49 (0)9342 91 99 100 during opening hours.
- How much money can I put on a Wertheim Village Shopping Card?
- For purchases online, choose a set value from €5 to €300. The total online checkout value cannot exceed €300 in one transaction, per credit/debit card, per day.
For purchases in person at the Wertheim Village Tourist Information Centre, choose a value between €5 and €1,000 (subject to approval). A valid photo ID is required for purchases of €100 or more.
- Can I amend or cancel my order once I have purchased the Wertheim Village Shopping Card?
- No, Shopping Card orders cannot be amended or cancelled once purchased online.
- Does the Wertheim Village Shopping Card come with any packaging?
- The Shopping Card will be presented in an elegant wallet with the Shopping Card Value and expiration date hand-written on the back. The Recipient Name and Sender Name fields will be left blank for you to complete.
- How will I receive my Shopping Card?
- During the online booking process you can choose to either collect the Shopping Card in the Village or have it delivered to an address within Germany (noting postage charges will apply).
- If I choose to collect my Shopping Card in the Village, will I need to show proof of purchase?
- Yes, to collect your Shopping Card in the Village you will be required to present a copy of your booking confirmation email and proof of ID on arrival at the Tourist Information Centre.
- If I choose to have my Shopping Card delivered by post, when will it arrive?
- Delivery date will depend on the shipping option you selected during the online booking process. Details of the various shipping options can be viewed by visiting www.WertheimVillage.com/ and clicking on the Information tooltip next to ‘Select Shipping Option’.
- Is the Wertheim Village Shopping Card sent to the recipient or to me?
- That choice is entirely up to you.
- What if I want to order Shopping Cards for more than one recipient?
- You may select different recipients. Once you have added a Shopping Card to your Shopping Cart, you can then add another Shopping Card for a different recipient. You will be asked to provide the delivery details for each recipient, or alternatively they can collect their Shopping Card in the Village by presenting a copy of their booking confirmation email on arrival at the Tourist Information Centre.
If Collect in Village is selected, each recipient will receive a booking confirmation email detailing their name, unique booking reference number and the value of their Shopping Card.
Please note different recipients cannot be specified if you choose to purchase multiple Shopping Cards via our quick multi order tool.
- Can I order a Wertheim Village Shopping Card to be sent to an address outside Germany?
- Unfortunately we cannot ship a Wertheim Village Shopping Card to addresses outside Germany. However, you can order a Shopping Card online from the other Villages (excluding La Vallée Village in France) for delivery to recipients in the UK, Ireland, Spain, Italy and Belgium.
Please see below the Villages for the UK, Ireland, Spain, Italy, Belgium and Germany.
London, UK: Bicester Village – www.BicesterVillage.com/giftcard
Dublin, Ireland: Kildare Village – www.KildareVillage.com/giftcard
Madrid, Spain: Las Rozas Village – www.LasRozasVillage.com/giftcard
Barcelona, Spain: La Roca Village – www.LaRocaVillage.com/giftcard
Milan, Italy : Fidenza Village – www.FidenzaVillage.com/giftcard
Brussels, Belgium: Maasmechelen Village – www.MaasmechelenVillage.com/giftcard
Frankfurt, Germany: Wertheim Village – www.WertheimVillage.com/shopping-card
Munich, Germany: Ingolstadt Village – www.IngolstadtVillage.com/shopping-card
- When does my Shopping Card expire?
- The value on your Shopping Card expires 36 months after the date of activation. After this date the Shopping Card cannot be used and any remaining balance will become invalidated.
- How do I check the balance on my Shopping Card?
- 1. Go to www.WertheimVillage.com/shopping-card and click on ‘Check your balance online’. Or,
2. Call the number on the back of your Shopping Card: 01801 003 831.
- Can I add more credit to the Wertheim Village Shopping Card?
- No, but you can order a new Shopping Card at www.WertheimVillage.com/shopping-card or from the Wertheim Village Tourist Information Centre.
- What if I want to purchase something in Wertheim Village that costs more than the value of the Wertheim Village Shopping Card?
- The value of your Shopping Card may be combined with cash when making a purchase. At the discretion of each merchant, the value of your Shopping Card may also be combined with a debit or credit card.
- Where can I find the Wertheim Village Shopping Card Terms and Conditions?
- To access the full Shopping Card terms and conditions please click here: Shopping Card terms and conditions
- How can I place a Corporate Order?
- For all corporate order enquiries please call +49 (0)9342 91 99 100.
- Contact Us
- For general enquiries regarding the Wertheim Village Shopping Card please contact us on +49 (0)9342 91 99 100.